Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/divormxu/public_html/templates/yoo_subway/html/config.php on line 13
Terms and conditions:
1. Our current standard terms and conditions of business apply and are available upon written request.
2. Divorce and Family Mediators (DFM) shall mean Divorce and Family Mediators (Pty) Ltd and/or South African Mediators CC and DFM reserves the right to refuse admission to any course offered, without explanation and/or if any payment is outstanding as at the commencement of the course or any other condition contained herein is not fulfilled by the attendee, no refund of any monies, already paid, will be considered in these situations and the balance of any monies owing will become immediately due and payable.
3. The number of applicants is strictly limited and acceptance of suitable candidates will be on a “first come first serve” basis and confirmed only after receipt of a completed application form and the relevant payment/s. In the event of the course being oversubscribed, candidates will be informed and upon receipt of written instructions, either have their full deposits refunded or carried over at to the next available course.
4. Should your attendance be delayed by you then a surcharge of 25 percent (twenty five percent) of the FULL course fees will be added to your cost of the next course attended to cover wasted costs and additional administration incurred.
5. Cancellation will be accepted up to 30 (thirty) business days prior to the commencement of the course upon the following terms and conditions:
a. A cancellation fee of a 25% (twenty five percent) of the FULL course fee will be deducted from any deposit paid prior to any refund being made, should such deposits not be sufficient to cover these amounts the balance of the amount owed will become immediately claimable, due and payable.
b. Suitable (at DFM’s sole discretion) replacement candidates will not be unreasonably refused admission upon timeous receipt of a completed application stating who they will replace and their undertaking to replace the original candidate upon receipt of all & any outstanding monies and upon the same terms and conditions as contained herein.
6. DFM reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course/s. In the unlikely event of a cancellation, candidates will be informed and upon receipt of written instructions, either have their full deposits refunded or carried over at to the next available course.
7. DFM reserves the right to change facilitators and/or course content and/or materials at any time at their sole discretion.
8. DFM reserves the right to change the venue or the hours/days over which the course is run at their sole discretion
NOTE: Basic entry requirement: literate persons with a working understanding of English. The course is conducted in English and the course material is only available in English. All templates are supplied in electronic format, in English only.
8. Delegates are required to be in attendance for the entire duration of the course. Delegates failing to meet this requirement or submit any required homework, assignments, paperwork or payments will not receive certification. Delegates are responsible for recording their name and signing in the relevant attendance register/s each day.
9. Delegates by their signature hereto, warrant that they have no criminal record and have not been disallowed from working with children.
10. All course attendees will be notified of their acceptance and DFM is not liable for any costs incurred should the course dates be changed or cancelled, delegates are advised not to make any bookings before confirmation of the course is received in writing from DFM.
11. Course dates and confirmation of the course will be subject to a min of 8 (eight) participants in
12. It is the responsibility of the applicant to inform and confirm, in writing, any special dietary requirements at least 7 (seven) working days before the commencement of the course and ensure that they are in receipt of such written confirmation. DFM will not be responsible for any special dietary requirements should this not be adhered to.
13. It is the applicants responsibility to ensure they have made and will remain entirely responsible for all transport and accommodation arrangements and the entire cost thereof.
14. DFM may change these or any other Terms & Conditions as and when DFM at DFM’s sole discretion deems it necessary and the obligation to obtain the most recent Terms and Conditions remain with the individual/s who may apply for the latest, current Terms and Conditions to DFM in Writing.
15. DFM does not act as an agent for any other Party/ies and/or organization nor takes any responsibility for any registration or dealings with any other party/ies/ and/or organisations.
16. All courses split over weekends do NOT include any facilitation or classes on these weekends and it is the attendee’s responsibility to provide for their own needs over this “free time”. This stipulation also covers any Public, school, religious and other “holidays” periods during which DFM does not facilitate learning/classes.The full cost of the 5 day Advanced Divorce & Family Mediation course is R 6,450.00 (JHB ONLY), including all notes and course materials, plus teas and lunches but excluding any costs for any other expenses incurred such as transport, accommodation, refreshments and other course material.
A 50% deposit (R3225.00 – JHB ONLY) per application and payable upon date of application in order to secure your place
DFM reserve the right to change these fee’s at their sole discretion without prior notice. Any outstanding balance is payable at registration on the first morning of the course. This cost is a fee for your attendance of the selected course only.
PLEASE NOTE: Bound, hard copies of course manuals must be pre-ordered at the cost of R450.00 each at least 5 business days prior to commencement of the course. There is also an optional CD containing additional resource and reference material at a cost of R50.00
Payments in the form of an electronic transfer to be made to:
South African Mediators cc
First National Bank Branch: Greenstone
Branch code: 201510
Account number: 62291354878
I irrevocably acknowledge that the organizers and/or DFM may reschedule this training should this not be, in their sole opinion and discretion, be adequately subscribed to.
ALL “HARD COPY” COURSE MATERIAL HANDED OUT TO ATTENDEES ON COURSE REMAINS THE PROPERTY OF DIVORCE AND FAMILY MEDIATORS ANY ATTENDEE WHO WRITES OR MAKE ANNOTATIONS ON OUR “HARD COPY” COURSE MATERIAL ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEY WILL BE LIABLE FOR A FULL REPLACEMENT FEE AT THE THEN CURRENT RATES.
BY MY TRANSMITTING/HANDING OVER AN APPLICATION FORM, EITHER COMPLETED OR PARTIALLY COMPLETED, BY WAY OF FACSIMILE, EMAIL OR BY WHATSOEVER OTHER MEANS, WITH OR WITHOUT A SIGNATURE AND/OR INITIALS ATTACHED THERETO, MEANS THE ATTENDEE IRREVOCABLY UNDERTAKES TO BE BOUND BY OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS AND ALL OTHER CONDITIONS STATED HEREIN.